WOOKAH Mini was made especially for hookah enthusiasts who love to always have WOOKAH with them wherever they are. By compact, lightweight and a diffuser - WOOKAH Mini provides a comfortable and enjoyable experience. With simple yet intuitive solutions, it's a hookah for everyone.
You can easily fit it in your hand luggage, a backpack or a dedicated WOOKAH Bag and carry it wherever you want. The use of the built-in diffuser makes the smoking soft, pleasant and quiet, so you are able to enjoy an undisturbed hookah session. Additionally, a quick lock system (QLS), enables quick and convenient matching of the body to the vase with just a short movement.
Oak is a light and natural looking kind of wood. It is a type of hardwood - strong and durable, so it is widely used in the furniture and flooring industry. The shade of Oak grains can differ greatly not only between trees, but also between branches of a single tree.
WOOKAH Mini includes a quick lock system, a technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting of the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just a short movement you can match the two elements.
It also has a ground joint connection. The valve adapter has been equipped with an additional grommet, which means you don't have to worry about the valve or the ball falling out of the adapter.
- 34 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 40 cm)
- weight: approx. 0,5 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel metal parts
- bowl port
- body (includes: a stainless steel inner tubing system which fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases purging of excess of smoke and a quick lock system)
- valve set with ground joint connection and additional seal
- hose connector with ground joint connection
- downstem with diffuser, length: 145 mm
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
- Glass Base
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.