The Moze Breeze Two is the successor to the successful Moze Breeze and surpasses its predecessor with its numerous features! Discover the original.
Main Features of the Moze Breeze Two hookah:
- One Hookah - Four Different Blowoff Variants: Due to the new proprietary and innovative blowoff system of the Moze Breeze Two, it is possible to choose between four different blowoff variants!
Cutted Downstem: Another special feature of the Moze Breeze Two is the newly designed dip tube. Boring dip tubes are everywhere. The X-Cuts on the dip tube make the Moze Breeze Two stand out from the crowd.
Dettachable Diffuser: Dettachable Diffuser: The diffuser of the Moze Breeze Two is removable and screwable on both sides. This allows you to easily decide whether you want to hear quiet or loud sounds while smoking. If you choose to have the pipe bubbling loudly, we recommend screwing the diffuser on with the holes facing the base so you don't misplace it.
- Lasered Plates: The charcoal plates of the Moze Breeze Two are lasered - the lasered pattern distinguishes the charcoal plates from conventional ones and gives your Breeze Two an additional distinctive design.
Scope of delivery:
- Diffuser (Stainless Steel)
- Down stem (Stainless Steel)
- Heart (POM)
- Up stem (Stainless Steel)
- Stem sleeve (Acrylic / Epoxy resin)
- Blowout element (Stainless Steel)
- Coal plate 1 (Stainless Steel)
- Coal plate 2 for top-plate-purge (Stainless Steel)
- Bowl adapter (Stainless Steel)
- Mouthpiece 2-parts (Stainless Steel)
- Mouthpiece sleeve (Acrylic / Epoxy resin)
- Glass/vase gaskets (2 sizes) (Silicone)
- Bowl gasket (Silicone)
Note: Small inclusions (e.g. air) in the glass/vase cannot be excluded due to the handmade production and are therefore no reason for complaint. The epoxy resin components (smoke column and mouthpiece) may differ from the product image, as each component is unique.